Touchdown and lift-off area perimeter light for helicopter non-instrument and non-precision approaches.
• ICAO Annex 14, Vol II, 1999
• UK CAA CAP 437, Chapter 4, paragraph 3.1
• Exceeds FAA Engineering Brief 87 Specifications
Our heliport perimeter lights provide an LED based solution to the ICAO touchdown and lift-off area perimeter style of steady-burning lights. The lights are currently available in blue, green, yellow, red or clear LEDs operating at 120, 240 VAC or 12, 24 VDC. Each configuration is available as original equipment or as direct lens/lamp field retrofit to existing conventional light bases. This fixture may be mounted on a base plate, junction box or stake, sold separately.
• LED life rated up to 70,000 hours.
• 95% less power than an equivalent incandescent light.
• 5-watts power consumption.
• Available in blue, green, yellow, red or clear LEDs.
• Weather/corrosion resistant.
• Self contained wiring compartment eliminates additional boxes.
• Resistant to shock and vibration.
• Direct replacement for existing incandescent lighting.
• 5 year warranty.
Visible/Infrared LED Option:
Common LED lights can pose a hazard to pilots using Night Vision Goggles (NVGs). This is due to the fact that NVGs typically use filters to block cockpit lighting from saturating the imaging system. This has the unintended effect of making LED lights invisible to pilots. In response, we have incorporated NVG friendly technology into our fixture, giving pilots using night vision goggles unmatched visibility of the helipad touchdown and lift-off area (TLOF).
Shallow Base Mounted With this mounting option the overall installed height is less than 8 inches, complying with AC 150/5390-2B requirements for raised perimeter lights. 5" Shallow Base and 8.5" Base Plate (sold separately)
Marine Treated Optional finish for high salt and other corrosive environments.
Call for your heliport lighting needs: 1-800-806-3548
¡Se Habla Español!